The average U.S. household belongs to 12 customer loyalty programs. Whether it’s a grocery card, a library card, or a club member card, half of all Americans use some form of customer loyalty cards each and every day. Loyalty programs are structured marketing efforts that reward loyal buying behavior to your benefit.
Hotels, airlines, retail and more understand the value of membership, which is why plastic loyalty cards are the third most frequent card produced in America after ATM and credit cards. A recent AC Nielsen Survey showed 64% of Americans said their shopping decisions are effected by customer loyalty card programs.
As one of the fastest growing areas of the plastic card industry, loyalty cards add worth to membership. Plastic loyalty cards market your business to the individuals who use it, and others that see it, free advertising in a wallet or on a key chain. Customer loyalty cards are also useful data gathering tools that equip retailers with the ability to enhance customer service based on actual shopping habits.
• Durable 30 mil layered plastic material
• Thick laminate over print
• In-line addressing and variable imaging
• High quality commercial print
• Complete fulfillment
• Quantities of 500 up to a million +
• Quick turn times
• Durable plastic card withstands the wear and tear of postal equipment
• Unique design will stand out in the mail
• Detachable card extends the life expectancy of the mailer
• Variable graphics allow for a 1 to 1 marketing promotion
• Detachable card can be used as a tracking device
• Reward Cards
• Frequent Shopper
• Gift Cards
• Hang Tags
• Tire and Automotive Repair
• Health and Fitness
• Auto Dealership
• Real Estate
• Golf Course
• Tanning, spa and Massage
• Hearing Aids
• Other Markets
Download Retail Display Templates
Please follow the guidelines specified on the Design File Preparation Guide and use one of the appropriate templates below. Each template package includes Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign files.*
*Contact SSI for custom postcard design specifications.
REQUEST FREE QUOTE